ASHENEWS reports that the African Union Development Agency-New Partnership for Africa`s Development (AUDA-NEPAD), stakeholders from the private sectors, Civil Society Organisations, media, and others converged on Abuja to brainstorm on strategies for national development through AUDA-NEPAD activities.
- Energy Transition: Global South Delegation undertakes lobby tour to Europe
- NNPC Ltd backs removal of fuel subsidy by Tinubu
- Ebonyi governor freezes all government bank accounts
- Security operatives, vigilance group rescue 3 kidnap victims in Kogi
- Mediators announce extension of Sudan ceasefire by 5 days
- Stakeholders laud Tinubu for reintroducing commodity board
- Experts task Tinubu on lingering health issues
- Fact-check: Did Dangote come to Lagos with nothing 45 years ago?